March 2, 2021
9:30 a.m. ET
From February 23 to March 18and Proskauer will host its second annual Private Credit Summit. This interactive virtual event will bring together private credit industry leaders including lenders, private equity firms, corporate executives, advisors and investors to discuss the latest industry trends, investment opportunities and strategies that allow investors to achieve growth in an uncertain environment. environment.
As the industry is set to reach new heights in 2021, we take a look at what lies ahead. We will explore how lenders, private equity firms and companies are positioning themselves for growth. We will discuss what lenders expect from their borrowers and what borrowers expect from their lenders to take advantage of the unique opportunities present in today’s market. We’ll dive deep into our proprietary database of over 700 active trades to explore trends in trade terms, including pricing, call protection and leverage, and share historical trends, latest terms and our predictions for the future.
Session topics will include:
- Looking Ahead: Perspectives from the Trenches
- Platform extension
- Liquidity solutions for private credit managers
- A detailed overview of the conditions of the funds
- LP views on selection of private credit managers
- The State of the Debt Market from a Sponsor’s Perspective
- A Look at the Credit Opportunity Space
- Fundraising from a European perspective
- Compensation Trends
- Regulatory and enforcement issues
- Liability Management Trends
- Restructuring trends
- And more
The Private Credit Summit 2021 is an exclusive event. Please contact Proskauer_events@proskauer.com with any questions regarding your participation. This event is closed to the media.